Andrew Swift is the type of guy I'd want to sing at my wedding. Maybe not the breakup song that is Sound The Alarm - despite my slight obsession with the song - but his voice is what I've always imagined dancing to.
This Melbournite is my current favourite - although a friend thought he was Chet Faker... I've had his song on repeat for so long that I'll actually probably not want to listen to it by next week.
If you haven't listened to his amazing music, pop some on and have a read of my interview with this super talented guy!
- I'm not going to pretend I've listened to Sound The Alarm less than 15 times already. Could you share the story behind the song?
- How are you feeling about performing it live?
- Is it hard to write such a personal song, when you of course know that so many will hear it?
- How do you personally know when a song is finished? When are you happy with it?
- You've already been busy this year, playing at the Tamworth Country Music Festival, what's next for you?
- Do you have a preference between studio recording and live performances?
- The music video for Sound The Alarm features some pretty amazing ballroom dancing, what was this like?
- Which artists are you currently listening to?
- What do you hope people take away from your music?
- Thanks so much for chatting to Love 'Em!